Monday, January 12, 2009

How you say?


I just finished a meeting with a few friends concerning the global production of a video product that I am an advisor to. In the process of the meeting we discussed the possibility of the global market and how to make that happen. I suddenly had a sense of just how many languages there are in the world and how I know none of them. I tend to destroy my own language. One friend in the meeting speaks Spanish. English is a second language to him so many times he had to pause and think of how things were said or pronounced in English. We are complex people and we live in a complex world. We can not pre-judge one another or be prejudice. the fact of the matter still remains no one race is better than the other . Love must be the central point all that we do. Whether we are followers of Christ or not. Whatever our race or creed, nationality or backgrounds the bottom line is the same. Love is the nucleus that levels us all. I tend to believe that the fabric of our society and societies abroad is they are some how knitted together by people who ahhh how you say? awe yes, Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment